Event Dates: 11 - 14.11.2015
Edition: 22nd edition
Venue: Inter Expo Center - Sofia
Profile: Bread, bakery and confectionary, raw materials, additives, machinery, equipment and technology, packaging
Target group: Professionals and the general public
Organized by: National Association of Bakery and Confectionary
Co-organizer: Inter Expo Center
From 11th to 14th of November 2015, Inter Expo Center - Sofia will host the 22nd edition of the International Specialized Exhibition BULPEK.
During BULPEK the professionals from the sector will be able to identify complete solutions for the full cycle of production of bread, bakery and confectionary products, share experience with their Bulgarian and foreign peers, find new partners and take part in the business program.
- Bread and bakery products
- Confectionary products
- Base materials
- Machinery, equipment, technologies and solutions for the bakery and confectionery industry, for production of pasta, sugar and chocolate products, production of ice-cream, etc.
- Cooling equipment
- Specialized laboratory equipment
- Specialized vehicles
- Specialized literature
Along with BULPEK, the six halls of Inter Expo Center will host the international specialized exhibitions MEATMANIA, THE WORLD OF MILK, SALON DE VIN, INTERFOOD & DRINK and SIHRE – the specialized exhibition for hotel, restaurant , catering and spa equipment.
- 6 exhibition halls
- Over 380 Bulgarian and foreign exhibitors
- Group pavilions of Bulgarian meat processors, dairy processors, wine producers, processors of fruits and vegetables, organic producers
- Hungary - Partner Country of the International Exhibition Interfood & Drink
- Group pavilions of companies from Italy and Hungary
- Individual foreign companies from Romania, Greece, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, The Netherlands, Serbia, Turkey
- Presentation of producers and importers of wines from South Africa, organized by the Embassy of South Africa in Bulgaria
- Participation of Trade and Investment Promotion Section Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Sofia
- ORGANIC ZONE - specialized for certified organic products
- DIET & FITNESS ZONE - specialized for dietary food and drinks for healthy eating or sports nutrition
- Demonstration of the results from Project FEED – CODE № FP7-SME-2012-315464 “Animal feed certification platform and procedure to guarantee the quality of meat and dairy products”, organized by the Association of Meat Processors in Bulgaria
- Problems, prospects and challenges for the dairy sector in Bulgaria - National Conference of the Association of Dairy Processors in Bulgaria and the National Union of Cattle Breeders in Bulgaria
- Bread and pastries, tradition and innovation - the way to health, a leading emphasis of the National Association of Bakers and Confectioners
- Challenges for the organic sector in the current programming period - an event of the Bulgarian Organic Products Association
- Support for the wine sector and prospects for its development - a conference by the Institute for Strategy and Analyzes supported by the Ministry of Agriculture and Food, the Executive Agency on Vine and Wine and the National Vine and Wine Chamber
- “BG products on the table” - Agrozona Magazine and the Association of Agricultural Producers in Bulgaria
- Food Export to USA: What you need to know about the Food and Drug Administration and the U.S. FDA and Customs
- “Grow up healthy and strong”, a tasting about the qualities of Bulgarian canned fruits and vegetables, organized by the Union of the processors of fruit and vegetables
- Bocuse d’Or – National Qualification for the most prestigious contest for professional chefs
- Awarding of the companies participants in the VII National “Prize Pack 2015” competition for the best packaging for food and beverages
- “Gold Medal with Diploma” Contest for high-quality and original market products and / or additives
- Consumer Contest
Come to meet your new business partners and customers!
We are looking forward to meeting you at BULPEK between 11 -14 of November, 2015!