Еvent Dates: 11 - 14.11.2015
Edition: 14th edition
Venue: Inter Expo Center - Sofia
Profile: Food, beverage, packaging, machinery and technology
Target group: Professionals and the general public
Organized by: Inter Expo Center
From 11th to 14th of November 2015 Inter Expo Center, Sofia will host the 14th edition of the International Specialized Exhibition INTERFOOD & DRINK. The exhibition is already recognized as one of the most important national and Balkan professional forums of food industry.
In the days of the exhibition Bulgarian and foreign manufacturers, representatives, distributors and retailers will present a variety of foods, beverages, dietary supplements, packaging, and more. Besides the wide range of modern machines and technologies, additives and raw materials.
There is an annually increase of interest to participate in the exhibition on behalf of both traditional and new Bulgarian and foreign companies. This year’s planned collective participations will enable visitors from foreign business delegations to make useful business contacts and meetings.
For the sixt consecutive year, there will be held BIO ZONE dedicated to certified organic products and farming.
For the fifth year in a specialized Diet & Fitness ZONE ,Bulgarian and foreign companies will demonstrate the qualities of traditional and new products for healthy nutrition and sports regime.
Profile of INTERFOOD & DRINK:
- Foods - chocolate and sugar confectionery, vegetable oils, olives and olive products, canned foods and semi-finished foods, jams, spices, dried fruits, nuts, legumes, delicatessen, ice cream, fresh fruit and vegetables, cereals, honey and bee products, others
- Drinks - tea, coffee, instant drinks, mineral and spring water, fruit juices, fresh soft drinks, milk alternatives and more
- Food additives, flavors, emulsions, colorants, stabilizers, flavors, ingredients, etc.
- Machines and technologies for production and processing, convection ovens, means for professional cleaning, packaging machines, bottling machines, systems for puricfication and treatment of drinking water, purification of natural waters, processed and waste waters, etc.
- Storage equipment, storage systems and solutions for internal logistics
- Packaging - plastic crates, boxes, pallets, packages, paper envelopes, labels and more
- Specialized vehicles
- Specialised printed and electronic publications
Along with INTERFOOD & DRINK, the six halls of Inter Expo Center will host the international specialized exhibitions of MEATMANIA, THE WORLD OF MILK, BULPEK, SALON DE VIN and SIHRE – the specialized exhibition for hotel, restaurant, catering and spa equipment.
- 6 exhibition halls
- Over 380 Bulgarian and foreign exhibitors
- Group pavilions of Bulgarian meat processors, dairy processors, wine producers, processors of fruits and vegetables, organic producers
- Hungary - Partner Country of the International Exhibition Interfood & Drink
- Group pavilions of companies from Italy and Hungary
- Individual foreign companies from Romania, Greece, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, The Netherlands, Serbia, Turkey
- Presentation of producers and importers of wines from South Africa, organized by the Embassy of South Africa in Bulgaria
- Participation of Trade and Investment Promotion Section Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Sofia
- ORGANIC ZONE - specialized for certified organic products
- DIET & FITNESS ZONE - specialized for dietary food and drinks for healthy eating or sports nutrition
- Demonstration of the results from Project FEED – CODE № FP7-SME-2012-315464 “Animal feed certification platform and procedure to guarantee the quality of meat and dairy products”, organized by the Association of Meat Processors in Bulgaria
- Problems, prospects and challenges for the dairy sector in Bulgaria - National Conference of the Association of Dairy Processors in Bulgaria and the National Union of Cattle Breeders in Bulgaria
- Bread and pastries, tradition and innovation - the way to health, a leading emphasis of the National Association of Bakers and Confectioners
- Challenges for the organic sector in the current programming period - an event of the Bulgarian Organic Products Association
- Support for the wine sector and prospects for its development - a conference by the Institute for Strategy and Analyzes supported by the Ministry of Agriculture and Food, the Executive Agency on Vine and Wine and the National Vine and Wine Chamber
- “BG products on the table” - Agrozona Magazine and the Association of Agricultural Producers in Bulgaria
- Food Export to USA: What you need to know about the Food and Drug Administration and the U.S. FDA and Customs
- “Grow up healthy and strong”, a tasting about the qualities of Bulgarian canned fruits and vegetables, organized by the Union of the processors of fruit and vegetables
- Bocuse d’Or – National Qualification for the most prestigious contest for professional chefs
- Awarding of the companies participants in the VII National “Prize Pack 2015” competition for the best packaging for food and beverages
- “Gold Medal with Diploma” Contest for high-quality and original market products and / or additives
- Consumer Contest
Come to meet your new business partners and customers!
You are welcome again to INTERFOOD & DRINK between 11 -14 of November, 2015!