Еvent Dates: 09 - 12.11.2015
Edition: 15th edition
Venue: Inter Expo Center - Sofia
Profile: Food, beverage, packaging, machinery and technology
Target group: Professionals and the general public
Organized by: Inter Expo Center
INTERFOOD & DRINK is the major professional forum of food industry in Bulgaria and one of the most prestigious events in the sector within South East Europe. The exhibition, enjoying a growing interest among traditional and new exhibitors, foreign collective participations, business missions and business delegations, provides an opportunity for Bulgarian and foreign specialists to learn about new products, to make useful business contacts, participate in organized business events, share experience and best practices with experts.
Over the last few years there is a trend foreign companies to be represented by collective participations that enable activation of business relations, sharing experience and best business practices. The increasing international participation at the exhibition creates conditions for identifying new partners and markets.
For seventh consecutive year there will be held BIO ZONE as a competent forum to present certified organic products, to promote the last trends in organic industry and trade, as well as to win the recognition of a leading B2B event, providing excellent conditions for establishing business contacts and contracting with professional audience.
For the sixth year in a specialized Diet & Fitness ZONE, Bulgarian and foreign companies will demonstrate the qualities of traditional and new products for healthy nutrition and sports regime.
Profile of INTERFOOD & DRINK:
- Foods - chocolate and sugar confectionery, vegetable oils, olives and olive products, canned foods and semi-finished foods, jams, spices, dried fruits, nuts, legumes, delicatessen, ice cream, fresh fruit and vegetables, cereals, honey and bee products, others
- Drinks - tea, coffee, instant drinks, mineral and spring water, fruit juices, fresh soft drinks, milk alternatives and more
- Food additives, flavors, emulsions, colorants, stabilizers, flavors, ingredients, etc.
- Machines and technologies for production and processing, convection ovens, means for professional cleaning, packaging machines, bottling machines, systems for puricfication and treatment of drinking water, purification of natural waters, processed and waste waters, etc.
- Storage equipment, storage systems and solutions for internal logistics
- Packaging - plastic crates, boxes, pallets, packages, paper envelopes, labels and more
- Specialized vehicles
- Specialised printed and electronic publications
Along with INTERFOOD & DRINK, the six halls of Inter Expo Center will host the international specialized exhibitions of MEATMANIA, THE WORLD OF MILK, BULPEK, SALON DE VIN and SIHRE – the specialized exhibition for hotel, restaurant, catering and spa equipment.
- 6 exhibition halls
- Over 380 Bulgarian and foreign exhibitors
- Group pavilions of Bulgarian meat processors, dairy processors, wine producers, processors of fruits and vegetables, organic producers
- Hungary - Partner Country of the International Exhibition Interfood & Drink
- Group pavilions of companies from Italy and Hungary
- Individual foreign companies from Romania, Greece, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, The Netherlands, Serbia, Turkey
- Presentation of producers and importers of wines from South Africa, organized by the Embassy of South Africa in Bulgaria
- Participation of Trade and Investment Promotion Section Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Sofia
- ORGANIC ZONE - specialized for certified organic products
- DIET & FITNESS ZONE - specialized for dietary food and drinks for healthy eating or sports nutrition
2015 Business program
- Demonstration of the results from Project FEED – CODE № FP7-SME-2012-315464 “Animal feed certification platform and procedure to guarantee the quality of meat and dairy products”, organized by the Association of Meat Processors in Bulgaria
- Problems, prospects and challenges for the dairy sector in Bulgaria - National Conference of the Association of Dairy Processors in Bulgaria and the National Union of Cattle Breeders in Bulgaria
- Bread and pastries, tradition and innovation - the way to health, a leading emphasis of the National Association of Bakers and Confectioners
- Challenges for the organic sector in the current programming period - an event of the Bulgarian Organic Products Association
- Support for the wine sector and prospects for its development - a conference by the Institute for Strategy and Analyzes supported by the Ministry of Agriculture and Food, the Executive Agency on Vine and Wine and the National Vine and Wine Chamber
- “BG products on the table” - Agrozona Magazine and the Association of Agricultural Producers in Bulgaria
- Food Export to USA: What you need to know about the Food and Drug Administration and the U.S. FDA and Customs
- “Grow up healthy and strong”, a tasting about the qualities of Bulgarian canned fruits and vegetables, organized by the Union of the processors of fruit and vegetables
- Bocuse d’Or – National Qualification for the most prestigious contest for professional chefs
- Awarding of the companies participants in the VII National “Prize Pack 2015” competition for the best packaging for food and beverages
- “Gold Medal with Diploma” Contest for high-quality and original market products and / or additives
- Consumer Contest
Come to meet your new business partners and customers!
You are welcome again to INTERFOOD & DRINK between 9 -12 of November, 2016!