Publication date: 04 November 2016
1. Products in MAP packaging
On the eve of Meatmania 2016 "Lalov and Vachev" Ltd. introduced on the market a series of products in special packaging known for its English-language name MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packaging).
This is the most advanced method to preserve the quality and freshness of sausages. It allows to increase the durability without the use of chemical additives and preservatives.
Through a combination of atmospheric gases - nitrogen, oxygen and carbon dioxide limits the propagation of microorganisms. So the Master Tsvetko series products in MAP packaging:
• retain their freshness up to 60 days, depending on the type of sausage
• preserve the natural appearance of the sausages
• keep the fresh and aromatic taste
• are prepared with limited use of preservatives
• are presented in beautiful and attractive packaging
2. Felino Italian salami
Visitors at Meatmania 2016 will have the opportunity to see and try the taste of sausage products that are not traditional for Bulgaria – the raw-cured salami.
Under the brand "Master Tsvetko" there started production of Italian raw-cured salami. The salami:
• is made from selected fresh pork with a minimum fat content
• with added natural bacon
• with aromatic herbs and black pepper
• prepared with white wine
• cured up to 90 days
The products of "Lalov and Vachev" can be found in Hall 1, Booth B2.