Event Dates: 11 - 14.11.2015
Edition: 14th edition
Venue: Inter Expo Center - Sofia
Exhibition Profile: Wines, spirits and accessories
Target group: Professionals and the general public
Organized by: Inter Expo Center, National Vine and Wine Chamber
From 11th to 14th of November 2015 in Inter Expo Center - Sofia will be held the international specialized exhibition Salon de Vin. For the fourteenth consecutive time the event will bring together Bulgarian and foreign winemakers, oenologists, sommeliers, retailers and other experts who will be able to taste elite quality wines and spirits from the highest grade, to attend presentations of new batches and new brands with unique flavor and taste, and to establish useful business contacts.
Salon de Vin Profile:
- Selected wines of the best quality
- New batches and brands of unique flavor and taste
- Boutique wine series
- Grape products
- Specialized dishwashers
SALON DE VIN annually contributes to expanding the domestic and foreign markets for Bulgarian wines, for raising the wine culture of Bulgarian consumers and promoting wine among wine connoisseurs.
The International Specialized Exhibitions of MEATMANIA, THE WORLD OF MILK, BULPEK, INTERFOOD & DRINK and SIHRE –the specialized exhibition for hotel, restaurant, catering and spa equipment, will be held in parallel with Salon de Vin in the six halls of Inter Expo Center.
- 6 exhibition halls
- Over 380 Bulgarian and foreign exhibitors
- Group pavilions of Bulgarian meat processors, dairy processors, wine producers, processors of fruits and vegetables, organic producers
- Hungary - Partner Country of the International Exhibition Interfood & Drink
- Group pavilions of companies from Italy and Hungary
- Individual foreign companies from Romania, Greece, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, The Netherlands, Serbia, Turkey
- Presentation of producers and importers of wines from South Africa, organized by the Embassy of South Africa in Bulgaria
- Participation of Trade and Investment Promotion Section Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Sofia
- ORGANIC ZONE - specialized for certified organic products
- DIET & FITNESS ZONE - specialized for dietary food and drinks for healthy eating or sports nutrition
- Demonstration of the results from Project FEED – CODE № FP7-SME-2012-315464 “Animal feed certification platform and procedure to guarantee the quality of meat and dairy products”, organized by the Association of Meat Processors in Bulgaria
- Problems, prospects and challenges for the dairy sector in Bulgaria - National Conference of the Association of Dairy Processors in Bulgaria and the National Union of Cattle Breeders in Bulgaria
- Bread and pastries, tradition and innovation - the way to health, a leading emphasis of the National Association of Bakers and Confectioners
- Challenges for the organic sector in the current programming period - an event of the Bulgarian Organic Products Association
- Support for the wine sector and prospects for its development - a conference by the Institute for Strategy and Analyzes supported by the Ministry of Agriculture and Food, the Executive Agency on Vine and Wine and the National Vine and Wine Chamber
- “BG products on the table” - Agrozona Magazine and the Association of Agricultural Producers in Bulgaria
- Food Export to USA: What you need to know about the Food and Drug Administration and the U.S. FDA and Customs
- “Grow up healthy and strong”, a tasting about the qualities of Bulgarian canned fruits and vegetables, organized by the Union of the processors of fruit and vegetables
- Bocuse d’Or – National Qualification for the most prestigious contest for professional chefs
- Awarding of the companies participants in the VII National “Prize Pack 2015” competition for the best packaging for food and beverages
- “Gold Medal with Diploma” Contest for high-quality and original market products and / or additives
- Consumer Contest
Come to meet your new business partners and customers!
You are welcome again to SALON DE VIN between 11 -14 of November, 2015!