Event Dates: 09 - 12.11.2016
Edition: 13th edition
Venue: Inter Expo Center - Sofia
Profile: Milk and dairy products
Target group: Professionals and the general public
Organized by: Inter Expo Center
Co-organizers: Association of Dairy Processors in Bulgaria
THE WORLD OF MILK is the leading International Exhibition for Bulgarian dairy industry, which will be held from 9th to 12th November 2016 at Inter Expo Center - Sofia.
The event is organised in collaboration with the Association of Dairy Processors in Bulgaria.
THE WORLD OF MILK became a professional venue, where some of the best Bulgarian and foreign producers, representatives, distributors and retailers in the dairy sector present quality products and services. Annually the event is visited by professionals and experts from the industry, who establishes useful business contacts, exchange experience and information with colleagues about new products and brands as well as advanced technologies, methods and systems in the dairy industry.
THE WORLD OF MILK Profile:
- Milk and dairy products
- Machines, equipment, technologies
- Refrigerating equipment
- Specialsied flooring
- Specialised transport vehicles
- Specialized laboratory equipment
Along with THE WORLD OF MILK, the six halls of Inter Expo Center will host the International Exhibitions MEATMANIA, BULPEK, SALON DE VIN, INTERFOOD & DRINK and SIHRE – the specialized exhibition for hotel, restaurant, catering and spa equipment.
- 6 exhibition halls
- Over 380 Bulgarian and foreign exhibitors
- Group pavilions of Bulgarian meat processors, dairy processors, wine producers, processors of fruits and vegetables, organic producers
- Hungary - Partner Country of the International Exhibition Interfood & Drink
- Group pavilions of companies from Italy and Hungary
- Individual foreign companies from Romania, Greece, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, The Netherlands, Serbia, Turkey
- Presentation of producers and importers of wines from South Africa, organized by the Embassy of South Africa in Bulgaria
- Participation of Trade and Investment Promotion Section Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Sofia
- ORGANIC ZONE - specialized for certified organic products
- DIET & FITNESS ZONE - specialized for dietary food and drinks for healthy eating or sports nutrition
2015 Business program
- Demonstration of the results from Project FEED – CODE № FP7-SME-2012-315464 “Animal feed certification platform and procedure to guarantee the quality of meat and dairy products”, organized by the Association of Meat Processors in Bulgaria
- Problems, prospects and challenges for the dairy sector in Bulgaria - National Conference of the Association of Dairy Processors in Bulgaria and the National Union of Cattle Breeders in Bulgaria
- Bread and pastries, tradition and innovation - the way to health, a leading emphasis of the National Association of Bakers and Confectioners
- Challenges for the organic sector in the current programming period - an event of the Bulgarian Organic Products Association
- Support for the wine sector and prospects for its development - a conference by the Institute for Strategy and Analyzes supported by the Ministry of Agriculture and Food, the Executive Agency on Vine and Wine and the National Vine and Wine Chamber
- “BG products on the table” - Agrozona Magazine and the Association of Agricultural Producers in Bulgaria
- Food Export to USA: What you need to know about the Food and Drug Administration and the U.S. FDA and Customs
- “Grow up healthy and strong”, a tasting about the qualities of Bulgarian canned fruits and vegetables, organized by the Union of the processors of fruit and vegetables
- Bocuse d’Or – National Qualification for the most prestigious contest for professional chefs
- Awarding of the companies participants in the VII National “Prize Pack 2015” competition for the best packaging for food and beverages
- “Gold Medal with Diploma” Contest for high-quality and original market products and / or additives
- Consumer Contest
Come to meet your new business partners and customers!
You are welcome to THE WORLD OF MILK between 9 -12 November, 2016!