Date: 8 - 11.11.2017
Edition: 24th edition
Venue: Inter Expo Center - Sofia
Exhibition profile: Meat and meat products
Target group: Professionals and the general public
Organized by: Association of Meat Processors in Bulgaria
Co-organized by: Inter Expo Center
Be the first to learn about the developments in Bulgarian meat industry - only MEATMANIA between 8 -11 November 2017 at Inter Expo Center!
Traditionally organized by the Association of Meat Processors in Bulgaria with the support of Inter Expo Center, the exhibition has established itself over the years as the most prestigious professional event for Bulgarian meat industry.
In the course of 24 years the exhibition provides numerous opportunities for business development. The exhibition scales up and enjoys a growing interest among traditional and new Bulgarian and foreign manufacturers, distributors and retailers who every year share positive experience, analyze the trends in the sector, participate in competitions, workshops, seminars and other business events.
- Meat and meat products - meat cuts and preparations made from minced meat, cured and uncured sausages, raw-dried, raw-smoked and cured boiled-smoked products and others.
- Equipment, technology and other machinery for production, processing, storage and marketing of products
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning equipment
- Equipment for shops
- Specialized laboratory equipment
- Packagings and packaging machines, devices for marking and labeling
- Specialized vehicles
- Specialized flooring
- Professional cleaning systems, accessories, chemicals, systems for washing and hygienic equipment
- Information technology - solutions providing product quality and food safety, integrated logistics concepts and traceability according to standards (national and international)
Parallel to MEATMANIA in the six halls of Inter Expo Center there will be held the international exhibitions THE WORLD OF MILK, BULPEK, SALON DE VIN, INTERFOOD & DRINK and SIHRE.