Date: 7 - 10.11.2018
Edition: 25th edition
Venue: Inter Expo Center - Sofia
Exhibition profile: Meat and meat products
Target group: Professionals and the general public
Organized by: Association of Meat Processors in Bulgaria
Co-organized by: Inter Expo Center
Be the first to learn about the developments in Bulgarian meat industry - only MEATMANIA between 7 -10 November 2018 at Inter Expo Center!
Traditionally organized by the Association of Meat Processors in Bulgaria with the support of Inter Expo Center, the exhibition has established itself over the years as the most prestigious professional event for Bulgarian meat industry.
In the course of 24 years the exhibition provides numerous opportunities for business development. The exhibition scales up and enjoys a growing interest among traditional and new Bulgarian and foreign manufacturers, distributors and retailers who every year share positive experience, analyze the trends in the sector, participate in competitions, workshops, seminars and other business events.
- Meat and meat products - meat cuts and preparations made from minced meat, cured and uncured sausages, raw-dried, raw-smoked and cured boiled-smoked products and others.
- Equipment, technology and other machinery for production, processing, storage and marketing of products
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning equipment
- Equipment for shops
- Specialized laboratory equipment
- Packagings and packaging machines, devices for marking and labeling
- Specialized vehicles
- Specialized flooring
- Professional cleaning systems, accessories, chemicals, systems for washing and hygienic equipment
- Information technology - solutions providing product quality and food safety, integrated logistics concepts and traceability according to standards (national and international)
Parallel to MEATMANIA in the six halls of Inter Expo Center there will be held the international exhibitions THE WORLD OF MILK, BULPEK, SALON DU VIN, INTERFOOD & DRINK and SIHRE.
FACTS AND FIGURES 2018
- 6 еxhibition halls
- 500+ Bulgarian and foreign participants
- 162 new exhibitors
- 89 foreign participants from Austria, United Kingdom, USA , Greece, Romania, Republic of Macedonia, Italy, Thailand, The Netherlands, South Africa
- 22 000+ visitors
- 25th anniversary of exhibition Meatmania
- 25th anniversary of exhibition Bulpek
- Group participations of Bulgarian meat processors, bakers and confectioners, dairy processors, wine producers, fruit and vegetable processors, organic producers
- Group participation of companies from Italy
- Participation of South Africa winemakers and traders organized by South Africa Embassy
- First participation of the Office of Agricultural Affairs at the Embassy of the United States of America in Sofia
- BIO Z ONE - specialized for certified organic products
- GastronomiX culinary event, organized by the Bulgarian Chefs Association
- Barista Championship
- Latte Art Coffee Championship under the auspices of the World Coffee Association
- Prize Pack National Contest for Best Packaging - Awarding Ceremony
- Gold Medal with Diploma Contest for quality and original marketed products and / or additives