Date: 05.10. - 08.10.2022
Venue: Inter Expo Center - Sofia
Profile: Bread and bakery products, raw materials, additives, machinery, equipment and technology, packagings
Target group: Professionals and the general public
Organized by: National Branch Union of Bakers and Confectioners
Co-organized by: Inter Expo Center
All in one place! Bakery and confectionery - solutions, trends, innovations.
BULPEK provides solutions for the businesses covering the entire cycle of production of bread and confectionery. 29 years experience - the exhibition has been supporting bread and pastry experts, providing ideas for business development and join the industry. The exhibition is a professional platform for participation in an extensive side-events program, exchange of experience with Bulgarian and foreign colleagues, direct contact with new partners and end customers.
- Bread and bakery products
- Raw materials
- Machines, equipment, technologies and comprehensive solutions for bread and confectionery, for the production of pasta, confectionery and chocolate products, for ice cream productions
- Refrigeration equipment
- Specialized laboratory equipment
- Specialized vehicles
- Specialized literature
Traditionally the upcoming edition of the event will be held in-parallel with the International Exhibitions Interfood & Drink, Meatmania, The World of Milk, Salon du Vin and Copis.
EXHIBITIONS HIGHLIGHTS 2021:
- 420+ direct exhibitors
- Presented brands from USA, Italy, France, Germany, Austria, France, The Netherlands, Turkey, Romania, etc.
- Leading Bulgarian and international producers and importers – participants, visitors, guests
- Trade Mission of the Association of Dairy Processors in Poland
- Beverage & More Specialty Zone
- Chocolate Specialty Zone
- Bio Zone, dedicated on organic products
- 12,200 visitors
Being among the most important events in the Food industry in Southeastern Europe, the co-located exhibitions proved to be one of the most significant national and Balkan professional forums of food industry, where domestic and international companies and experts from the sector could annually review food novelties, technologies and machines, as well as to make useful business contacts.
As every year we are expecting the participation of key Bulgarian companies, leaders in the national food processing industry as well as very strong international participation. The partnership with the leading national branch associations for another year will ensure the opportunity for making trade contacts and participation at an extensive business program.
We believe that the excellent combination of business and entertainment will provide best opportunities for making business and getting new experience.
We will be glad to welcome you at the 30th anniversary exhibition BULPEK‘2022!