Date: 6 - 9.11.2019
Edition: 18th Edition
Venue: Inter Expo Center - Sofia
Profile: Food, drinks, packagings, machinery and technology
Target group: Professionals and the general public
Organized by: Inter Expo Center
Successful business opportunities. Innovative business ideas.
Well known in Southeastern Europe, INTERFOOD & DRINK has enjoyed growing interest on behalf of Bulgarian and foreign companies, business delegations, trade missions and collective foreign participations. The exhibition is the preferred environment for sharing experience and innovative approaches in manufacturing processes. The exhibition is an advanced business platform for participation in conferences, contests, presentations, seminars, business meetings and more.
For the eighth consecutive year BIO ZONE will gather under one roof specialists, manufacturers and retailers of certified organic products, providing an opportunity to expand the market of bio industry, sharing of new products and production technologies.
INTERFOOD AND DRINK profile:
- Food - confectionery and chocolate products, vegetable oils, olives and olive products, canned foods and convenience foods, jams, spices, dried fruits, nuts, legumes, deli, ice cream, fresh fruit and vegetables, cereals, honey and bee products
- Drinks - tea, coffee, instant drinks, mineral and spring water, juices, juice drinks, milk alternatives
- Food additives, flavors, emulsions, dyes, stabilizers, flavors, ingredients
- Machines and technologies for production and processing, convection cookers, means for professional cleaning, packing machines, bottling systems for the purification and processing of drinking water, purification of natural, process waters and wastewater
- Storage equipment, storage systems and solutions for internal logistics
- Packagings - plastic crates, boxes, pallets, packaging, paper bags, stickers
- Specialized vehicles
- Specialized printed and electronic editions
Along with the International Exhibition INTERFOOD & DRINK will be held MEATMANIA, THE WORLD OF MILK, BULPEK, SALON DU VIN and #RETAIL SHOW.
Key highlights of 2019:
- #Retail show – the new trade fair for retail industry in Bulgaria and on the Balkans
- 6 exhibition halls
- 550+ exhibitors
- 1200 + presented brands
- 200+ new participants
- 24 000 + trade visitors and buyers
- Group participation of companies from Italy, Hungary, India, Russia
- Extensive accompanying program
- INTERFOOD & DRINK and SALON DU VIN will offer entire new experience: Senses Unlimited
Being among the most important events in the Food industry in Southeastern Europe, the co-located exhibitions proved to be one of the most significant national and Balkan professional forums of food industry, where domestic and international companies and experts from the sector could annually review food novelties, technologies and machines, as well as to make useful business contacts.
#RETAIL SHOW – the new trade fair for retail industry in Bulgaria and on the Balkans
We would like to announce a new theme, which is launched by Inter Expo Center this year in parallel with the exhibitions for food industry. #RETAIL SHOW is the name of a new exhibition and it is the first event focused at the retail industry in Bulgaria and in the region of Balkans. Co-located with the strongest food processing industry exhibitions, the fair will provide excellent opportunities for business and will accelerate the trade contacts with partners, media, exhibitors and visitors.
Changes in the concept of MEATMANIA, THE WORLD OF MILK, SALON DU VIN, BULPEK, INTERFOOD & DRINK allocation, planned for the upcoming edition of 2019 together with the start of #RETAIL SHOW give us the opportunity as organizers to offer a new format of presentation for our exhibitors and more options for making new contacts, getting experience and a real entertainment for the visitors.
As every year we are expecting the participation of key Bulgarian companies, leaders in the national food processing industry as well as very strong international participation. The partnership with the leading national branch associations for another year will ensure the opportunity for making trade contacts and participation at an extensive business program.
We believe that the excellent combination of business and entertainment will provide best opportunities for making business and getting new experience.
We will be glad to welcome you at INTERFOOD & DRINK ‘2019!