Built a hundred years ago, the mill in the village of Orechovitsa still welcomes its clients, some of which have been
Looking back to the year of 2001, there was us two – Daniela and Ivo Petkovi – a couple of twenty-something years old newlyweds back then.
“It’s flour we will be producing!”
It turned out to be a though process mainly focused on upgrading the factory and creating a trustful renomee of a quality brand.
During the past 20 years Bulgarian open markets have opened to not only European, but also worldwide import of all kind of goods. However, our flour made of Bulgarian wheat sorts is still a living legend in the field of bakery. Why?
- Our flour is a product of high-quality, local wheat sorts
- Despite modernizing the factory, we’ve kept using the original mechanical milling work methods
- We’ve renovated the old quern grinders (made of stone) in order to get high-quality whole-wheat flour as a result
- The diet-friendly rye and spelt are part of the actual list of Evamel flour varieties
- We’re provided with a lab, where wheat is being tested and its quality is being evaluated even prior to buying it
- We’re proud of the fact that some of our employees have been working with us from the start and are still a part of the team
- Our clients are diverse: bakers, conditioners, store owners, small “farmer market” shops, restaurants and pizzerias and a huge number of households.
Feel free to join!