Hrima PRO SCC makes the most accurate automatic analysis to determine the total number of somatic cells in raw cow, sheep, goat and buffalo milk.
It is easy to operate and cost efficient, offering 20 times lower price than competing methods.
It guarantees higher security and accuracy compared to the reference methods.
In addition, the analysis results are ready in just 20 seconds.
Here are the features that make it the perfect choice for any farm.
- The lowest price of 1 analysis of the number of somatic cells – 70 BGN per analysis;
- Detection of subclinical and clinical mastitis – with the possibility of identifying the causative agent;
- Quick and easy to read results – from 20 to 60 seconds;
- 60 analysis per hour;
- Measurement range – from 10 000 to 10 000 000 cells/ml
- Good repeatability of the results;
- No operating temperature limitation;
- Stores an unlimited number of records in the data base;
- Color coding of the results;
- Automatic software update and remote service;
- Easily portable and compact design;
- Built-in printer;
- Touch screen with a wireless mouse and keyboard provided for the best operation of the appliance;
- Low electrical power consumption;
- Autonomous – does not require anything extra, except electricity to operate;
- Control module with integrated Windows 10 – completely FREE! Enabling the unit to be included as a separate component in any computer network;
- Export the results in PDF and Excel.
You can learn more about the products of Biokom Trendafilov Ltd, which will take part in THE WORLD OF MILK 2018, in Hall 2, stand A9.